Immigration Attorneys in Philadelphia, PA
Our immigration attorneys have represented clients in all aspects of immigration for more than a decade. We take on some of the most difficult cases and fight diligently for results. Jose C. Campos has continuously been recognized by our clients and peers for excellence in immigration representation throughout the United States.
Immigration matters are complicated
Immigration matters are too complicated to handle alone. Whether you are trying to become a citizen or assisting a family member in moving to the United States, you are faced with complex laws and confusing paperwork. Our firm can help you understand how the laws affect your situation, and we can guide you through all aspects of your immigration case. Hughes Campos has the experience you can trust!
Our firm has helped clients with a variety of family and business immigration services.
- Family Petitions
- Marriage Visas
- DACA, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, (DREAM ACT)
- Adjustment of Status/Green Card
- Fiancée Visas
- Green Card Replacement and Renewal
- Removal of Conditions of Permanent Residence
- Work Permits
- Employer Petitions and Labor Certifications
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) – Visas/Green Card
- Responses to Notice of Intent to Deny
- Deportation Defense
- Asylum/Withholding of Removal/Convention Against Torture
- Appeals to the BIA, Board of Immigration Appeals
- Appeals to the Circuit Courts of Appeals